It has been 1 year since NextUC launched its hosted Microsoft Lync with voice product and we want to present some highlights from the first year. The follow are some stats as well as new features and services we have added since NextUC’s launch last July.
- 99.997% uptime since NextUC’s launch in July 2011, with 100.000% uptime in 10 out of 12 months.
- 14 product upgrades and releases which have added features like Call Detail reporting to our customer administration portal, enabled support for Polycom IP desk phones and improved NextUC’s online provisioning system.
- Office365 integration was released in February 2012 and enables full integration of NextUC with Office365 for voicemail, unified messaging, auto-attendant, and more.
- The NextUC Invite feature allows current NextUC subscribers send invites directly to colleagues so they can try hosted Lync for free.
- Support ticketing launched in May 2012 along with a new support and community site. Customers can now open support tickets for technical and product questions and issues.
- Partner Program enhancements. NextUC makes it easier than ever for partners to take advantage of NextUC’s competitive compensation program and the recently launched NextUC Partner Matching Program provides customers additional support and account management resources through NextUC’s extensive partner network.
- Live Chat. In June 2012, NextUC added a live chat feature to the website.
- The NextUC product store lets NextUC customers now purchase Polycom devices right through the NextUC website.
Despite this long list of adds so far, there is still much more to come. NextUC will continue enhancing its current hosted Lync product with feature adds and provisioning system upgrades. Also look for new NextUC products that focus on improving collaboration and communication among teams separated by distance, company and/or existing platform.